Wednesday, October 01, 2008

We're going to have a girl!

We were able to have an ultrasound yesterday and see our baby to be. She is healthy and big and growing well. She is also clearly a girl.
After the miscarriages, I am in awe of the miracle of this healthy child growing inside me. I think we are finally allowing ourselves to really believe that we will have a baby joining our family soon.The boys were very excited to see their baby sister on the ultrasound and get their own picture of her from the tech. They showed them off to friends at the park later that day.

13 comments:

Maren said...

Congratulations! I want a girl!

Holly said...

We are all so excited for a little girl to play with!

Mama Podkayne said...

Did I miss the announcement? Congrats!

Christa, Queen of the Blog said...

Yay! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to have another little baby in the group!

Ashlee and Bill said...

Congrats again! We are SO excited for you guys. I'm sending up a ton of stuff for the little princess.

Amy said...

Congratulations! I am very excited for you all :)

Chrispy said...

What a beautiful little baby... congratulations, over and over!!!

Kristi said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys!

Lise said...

Congratulations on a girl! That is going to mix things up around there. I love all your comments on schooling. I seem to be stuck in a never ending disgruntle with public school. I really wish I had the personality, patience, and organizational skills to home school. I have a friend here that does an excellent job. Have fun with your baby girl, they are so sweet.

mariann and Tory said...

Congrats! Girls rock!

Libby said...

Yay for girls!! We're so happy for you guys! Congrats!

Permission to Mother said...

Congratulations on this pregnancy.

Come back to check the winner of my give-away!

Rachael said...

This is such wonderful news! A sweet little girl to follow her two older brothers. They will love her - I'm sure. Lovely news! I'm so happy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin