Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Oct 14

Woke up late, had green smoothies and eggs for breakfast.

To the midwife for a checkup. Boys are super helpful and aid in taking my blood pressure and hearing the babies heartbeat. Love child friendly places.

Went letterboxing in a nearby park to the midwife house. Found two stamps, good times.

Visited the party supply store for upcoming birthday celebration.

Baked miniature train and dinosaur cakes for frosting fun.

Put dinner in the oven, only messed it up a little bit.

Frosted cakes with boys and friend, had some fun.

Dinoguy played Age of Empires more - its his new thing he's trying to conquer.

Went to Family History Center, no one came in for help today.

Grandpa Actuary called and had some free time after business today, came to visit with BBQ and ice cream!

Played Scrabble Jr with Grandpa and kids.

Ate tasty ice cream, watched some Peep & The Big Wide World with Trainboy.

Took Sarge out for a walk and came back to help kids into bed.

Busy day, good times.

7 comments:

Stephanie S. said...

Welp, Maddie's been begging for Halloween cookies (or cupcakes or something to decorate) so I spose I need to get to the store today for some Halloween cookie cutters, and seasonal sprinkles.
You've inspired me.
Maddie thanks you!

Christa, Queen of the Blog said...

I love to hear about people's "average" days. How wonderful!

Roni said...

It's those "regular" days that always feel so full and fun. :-)

I checked out the recipe for that green smoothie ..... I think we're going to have to try that one! Thanks for sharing!

Miranda said...

I love the names you use for your family. It took me a second to realize you were talking about them when I first read your blog, but I think it's cute :D

And thanks again for letting us drop in! My son has his own train table now and he says he needs someone to come play with it with him. Mommy doesn't do it right!

Tiffany said...

Don't you just love being a mother?

Rachael said...

Sounds like a great day! Relaxing :)

Allie said...

And they say motherhood isnt a job.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin