Friday, October 24, 2008

200 posts... how quickly they go by...

Surprisingly, I have already made it to 200 posts. Does that mean the second hundred posts was either a lot easier? Maybe. I've started to find my posting style/groove perhaps.

Do you remember the list I talked about doing in my 100 post commentary? Still haven't finished it, so I don't know that its going to happen. I guess I'm not a big list person. I do have lots of crafts and things I work on or do in my life, I just don't know that lists are how I'm going to go about it. :)

We are off on another adventure this weekend, hope you are off having a good time too!

2 comments:

Christa, Queen of the Blog said...

Yay for lots of posts! How quickly time goes by...

Allie said...

Congrats on your 200th post!

Another congrats on the award I am presenting YOU to be shown on my blog Monday morning.

Hey, you're really good at what you do.

Check it out at:

www.screweduptexan.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin