Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thanksgiving November 2012

For Thanksgiving 2012 we went to visit cousins who live a few hours away. The kids had fun playing with their cousins that they don't see nearly as often as we intend. Fixitman and I had fun cooking food with his sister and talking with her and her husband. We enjoyed a delicious meal and I didn't take nearly enough pictures.
 At some point I decided I had to crochet a turkey and pilgrim toy. Princess and Little Guy enjoyed their new toys immensely.
We attempted to take a family picture but they were all blurry in some way or another. This one with Princess' face being blurry was the best one.
This was the second best picture where we are all looking the wrong way and it isn't totally clear either. Oh well, we tried! (And hopefully I learned not to depend on cell phone cameras for family photos.)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin