Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Little Guy turns two (October 2012)

In October my baby turned 2. How did two years go by so fast? So much has happened and he has grown so quickly. I have tried to cherish his babyhood, but it really passed so quickly.
His train cake shaped like the number two

He was really tired when we finally ate cake.

Princess making a face

Dinoguy loving the cake

Not sure what Trainboy is sharing here in the photo.

Here is a short photo journey from birth to age 2 for Little guy.
Little Guy as a new baby less than a month old. He had such a great head of hair from the start!
About 8 months old, after first hair cut.

First birthday enjoying a smash cake.

Approximately 20 months old and swinging, one of his favorite things.
Two years old already.
Little guy is a lover. He still loves to cuddle and give me hugs. He loves to play trains and build with blocks. He loves to jump on the trampoline and swing. He loves to go for buggy rides while I exercise. He loves to sing songs and play any sort of game. He loves to read books and take baths. He loves life! I am so glad to have him in our family he brings me joy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin