Monday, November 10, 2008

Park fun equals tired mom

I must be getting pretty pregnant. It is time to slow down I guess. Mom, stop laughing. 3 hours at the park was hard on me and we headed home not because our friends were leaving or the kids were tired - but because I needed a nap.

I love being in Texas where we have nice weather most of the fall and winter and park play is just as possible. It was a beautiful fall day at the park and the boys had a great time. Dinoguy was excited to have his own light saber for play. The back of our truck and the top of another car became a fort at one point; the kids dug to the bottom of the sand box and found the plastic lining - they had more slide + rock experiments and more. Good times were had.

1 comment:

Christa, Queen of the Blog said...

Look like the kids had fun, and I think you are going great spending 3 hours at a park as far along as you are!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin