Monday, November 10, 2008

Cleaning the gutters and roof

Dinoguy and Fixitman got up on the roof this past weekend and cleaned out the gutters/cut back tree branches/other fix-it type stuff. Hopefully no more critters can crawl thru the mesh screen into our attic - the holes are gone.Mostly I like photos like these to scare the grandmas. Is that bad? Of course they were careful! Plus old houses don't have as steep of roof grades as those new fangled homes. Yet another reason that I like older homes!

7 comments:

Chrispy said...

Scaring the grandmas... ooh you're bad. Looks like a great learning experience though. Want to send fixitman over here next? ;)

mariann and Tory said...

Looks like a lot on fun! I don't think it would scare our parents..they encouraged us to get up on the roof and fix stuff! :)
Ahhh good memories!

Trish said...

As the mom of young kids I can get behind pics for the purpose of scaring grandmas.

As a grandma, I hope there was a giant inflatable mattress just in case.
There was. Right???

Rachael said...

We've got to do this to our house soon and I dread it every time...

Allie said...

Now if only I can get my husband to clean the gutters. I've done it the last two years now.

Oh, rats always find a way into the attic. Dang Texas rats!

Christa, Queen of the Blog said...

Critters in the attic are no fun! Looks like it s all taken care of ;-)

piscesgrrl said...

Darn unschoolers... if it's not nonstop video games it's kids on the roof... LOL

(BTW - the word verification for this comment is "homies." That's FUNNY!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin