Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Blanket completion & blessing

Sunday we went to the blessing of my cousin's baby and I finished up the blanket I've been working on as a gift. It is strange to be done with it, I've been crocheting as fast as I could to finish it up the past 2 weeks. But I did it! I finished! Woot!
Dinoguy loves to hold babies. Here the baby is smiling, while Dinoguy makes a face.
Now Dinoguy is smiling while the baby thinks about it.
Handsome little chunk isn't he? We were trying to get that elusive smile...
Awww...the cute baby on his blanket!
Lots of kids playing Break the Ice with the proud daddy. Note Dinoguy trying out a carseat. He likes to fit into small spaces I guess.

4 comments:

Ashlee and Bill said...

Yeah! You finished! Good job, and time to start the one for YOUR baby ;)

Christa, Queen of the Blog said...

What a cute!

mariann and Tory said...

Way to go! That blanket is soo cute! That little guy is adorable!

Beachbum said...

It's a beautiful blanket. Good job. Welcome to the little one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin