Monday, September 01, 2008

DWA Aquarium with butterflies and dancers

We went to the aquarium again this week. We go often - but our membership ended at the end of August so we won't be going again for a few years. It is such a fun place though! We had lots of fun, and there was a surprise as the Mayan dancers were there and had a butterfly release after dancing. The kids loved that! I was happy that the butterflies were all in good condition and weren't falling out injured or maimed, as I've seen happen before.

Dinoguy and Trainboy also had fun taking a ton of pictures. So here are some slide shows. One of the photos we took of animals (the boys & I) and another of photos I took of the boys. If you'd rather just browse the photos, click on the slide show and it will take you to an album of them.



1 comment:

Christa said...

That was a fun day. I am bummed we won't be going back :-(.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin