Monday, September 01, 2008

Park play

We spent one lovely afternoon at the park, playing and having fun with a friend. The boys had races around the playground to prepare for the "kid olympics" later in the week and just had a good time. It's nice to see how well my boys play together. I hope they are always good friends.






















This pretty bird has a friend now, though they didn't hang out next to each other for a photo. I like them much better than the mean geese that are also at the lake there. I think they are pretty elegant too. Is it an egret?





The rocks & water area is always a favorite with the boys. I think it is a fun way for them to practice balance and have adventures.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Is that the park we had the Valentine party at? That was a cool park!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin