Friday, August 08, 2008

Home play

These are a few snapshots from our day on Monday. It was a stay at home day. Home days are pleasant and full of fun stuff, though I usually forget to record all that the boys do. Here is a glimpse:

Trainboy making an invention with tinkertoys. I got in trouble for taking this picture before he was done.









Dinoguy was not feeling well and slept for most of the day. I love to take pictures of my kids sleeping. They are so precious.














Trainboy proudly shows off one of his inventions made of tinkertoys.










Here is Dinoguy resting/playing cars on the bed while Trainboy does some building.

We organized the toys a bunch on Monday and the boys have delighted in keeping it organized this week. Maybe because the room has been a mess for a while and its been hard to find things in the mess and now everything is easily located and labeled, I'm not sure. Maybe its easy to clean up when its just one small mess instead of one large one. It's hard to say, but I'm happy for the change. :)

4 comments:

Stephanie S. said...

If our rooms have been messy for a while, they're uninspired and out of sorts.
A little organizing, and they're off and running. Er - and exploring.
:)
Much easier to keep up on than to clean a disaster area!

Holly said...

I love it when a room is freshly organized...if only it could stay that way.

The Kane Family said...

Look like fun play!

Sarah, Chris, Elijah & Sadie said...

Isn't it weird when they sleep all day? I miss them when they're sick. Makes me want to just cuddle up too.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one in the house who enjoys organization. I let it go upstairs with Sadie's room redo and now the kids can't find a thing! They're ready for a pick-up I think. Looking forward to that tomorrow :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin