Sunday, April 04, 2010

I love Spring

I love the perfect outdoors weather and the blooming new growth. The hope of all the new things I might grow in my garden and just being outside with my family.

We're going to try and grow a sunflower house this year. Here's hoping it turns out awesome, because the boys are super excited.

Munchkin is just excited to be outside, period. She loves to explore. She's already got a bit of color in her skin and looks pink compared to other paler babies.

Hope you are outside playing and gardening too!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I love spring to, save the crazy windstorms we get out here. As for the sunflower house, we are not trying one lest the wind destroys, but I did plant a row of sunflowers against one of the walls (mammoth) and they with stood the freezes and are doing better than anything else, so they seem to be pretty hardy. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin