Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gratitude and Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, I am extremely grateful for the knowledge that I am daughter of my Heavenly Father. I know that he loves me, cares for me and answers prayers. I know that no matter what trials we face, he is there to help us, to comfort us, to guide us and to love us. Though my life feels like it has been turned upside down the past few months and things are very different here, it has been okay. I have felt at peace and that I can handle these changes. I attribute this to the fact that my identity as a child of God is an eternal identity that cannot be changed or taken away. It provides perspective. I know who I am and why I am here on earth. And it has made all the difference.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin