Friday, June 27, 2008

Puzzle mania


For several days, we were all obsessed with this puzzle. Dinoguy even woke up one morning and told me we needed to get back to work on the puzzle and finish it! It was a family affair, started by Grandma V & I, worked on by Uncle M, Dinoguy, Trainboy, Grandpa Actuary & Fishing Grandma.

While 1000 piece puzzles are definitely beyond the boys capacity to do themselves, they did like helping. I think we'll stick to slightly bigger piece puzzles at home right now, 100 piece puzzles are within our ability easily.

3 comments:

The Kane Family said...

Cool puzzle, what a fun project!

Sarah, Chris, Elijah & Sadie said...

Whoa- that's a heck of a puzzle. We have some crazy million piece thing of New England that my mother gave me. We'll be ready to do that in...10 years or so. I'm sure I'll be able to find it then :)

Roni said...

Cool puzzle! That's neat that everyone worked on it together.

Yeah, my folks gave us a 3-D (1400 piece) puzzle of Big Ben. We'll be joining Sarah in 10 yrs to work on ours, too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin