Sunday, September 06, 2009

Hair cut

I came out of my room after putting Munchkin down for a nap earlier this week and when I saw Dinoboy I saw this:We had made mini-cakes the night before. He had licked the bowl and this morning I noticed he had a bit of cake batter still in his hair. He apparently found some scissors and decided to cut out the dirty hair. (Logic of a 6 yr old at its finest?)

I had to cut it all to 1/8 inch to make it even.Fixitman came home for lunch during this and thought it hilarious and that they should all shave their heads. Silly boys.

At least he has a well shaped noggin.

3 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

Hmm...yup definatly related to my girls!! Makinzi had a mullet FOREVER because she kept finding the scissors and giving herself a cut!

Emily Widdison said...

wow, I am surprised at how handsome he is wish such short hair! Good looking boy!!

rob said...

Wait dont we have a family story about that too....?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin