Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday...


Walk dog
Have breakfast
Practice violins
Sing Arabic songs
Put Munchkin down for nap
Do cleaning jobs (we use chorebuster to assign different jobs around the house each day.)
Read books (Today - No place like Space, Growing crystals & Jimmy's Boa and the Big Splash Birthday Bash)
Play board game (Battleship today)
Do science experiment (growing rock candy today)
Lunch & scripture study squeezed in for me (usually during breakfast but whenever can be squeezed in right?)
Explore websites (today - Cosmeo they do geography puzzles, programming botz, number dojo, and Egyptian sticker pages)
Craft project (painting something built at Home Depot)
Munchkin needs another nap
Cook dinner & eat (hamburgers)
I go to the Family History center for my volunteer shift on Tuesday nights and kids play with Fixitman
More books & Scripture stories before kids bed
I log in to tutor online for an hour before bed.

Peaceful and lovely.

2 comments:

rob said...

Sounds like fun! I've been having 12-14 hour days at work :-} But I'm trying to slow down a little...except I just got a new calling. Ha!

mariann and Tory said...

Wow! Sounds like you are pretty busy! Thats awesome that you volunteer at the family history center!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin