Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Pi Day!

I love Pi Day!

I didn't make the best pie crust today... it certainly isn't going to win a prize for pretty. But if the flavor is good, that's all that matters right?See it had a normal looking crust before baking...

It is a strawberry rhubarb pie, to go with our pizza pie dinner. Pi Day is all about circular tasty pies as much as it is about celebrating pi and being a lover of numbers.


This cartoon from http://www.mightywombat.com/ is hilarious and perfect for today.

Happy Pi Day!

3 comments:

Screwed Up Texan said...

Mmm, that pie looks delicious! There really is a Pi Day? I had no idea.

Amy said...

Hooray for Pi Day pies! Yours looks delicious - I love strawberry pie. Such a fun holiday :)

Chrispy said...

Oh my goodness, I love your Pi Pie!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin