Thursday, February 07, 2013

Pioneer Day Ward party July 2012

Our Ward had a Pioneer Day party in 2012. Pioneer Day is July 24th, the day the Mormon pioneers first reached the Salt Lake Valley. We had a craft display, pioneer kids games, dancing and food. It was a fun event.
Princess takes pictures of herself with my phone

Baby blows kisses to the camera

Playing hoop games

Princess LOVED dancing with her dad.

Fixitman's funky shoes are visible here.

My contributions to the homemade stuff display
(My mom made me the quilt and pillow for me when I was a senior in highschool. The things I made are all crocheted - there is Dinoguy's crocheted blanket, the dress for Princess, the vest for Baby, some little stuffed toys and Trainboy's blanket in progress.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin