Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fly by Utah visit

I'm not kidding when I say this was a fast trip in June. 24 hour drive, 36 hours in Idaho, 36 hours in Utah, 24 hour drive. That's how our 5 days were structured.

In Utah, we got to see my brother's new home, meet my sister's fiance finally, my other sister's boyfriend and the boys got a up close and personal meeting with some sea creatures. I got to prune some roses and reminisce about how much I enjoyed caring for roses.

We had a water balloon fight too.

There is a law about water balloons. You can spend hours filling them up and getting ready, but there will never be enough when it is time to play with them. The disappear quickly!

The kids loved the trip and I think Munchkin expresses our feeling about only being able to visit for such a short time best here:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin