Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Munchkin photos

Sunday I was taking pictures of Munchkin while her brothers danced around crazily, releasing all the pent-up energy you get after church. Munchkin was amused by these antics and faster than I could blink, she had lunged to her side and was going after one of her brothers.
Oh, Hi Mom

You won't mind if I go crawl after my brothers will you?

What do you mean I'm too young?

Okay she can't quite crawl yet but she is trying! Kicking and pushing her legs she can scoot around in circles and occasionally moves backwards. If you give her something to push on, she'll move forward. What happened to my tiny newborn? She's growing so quickly.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I keep trying to move that head thing so I can see her beautiful red curls!!!
She's scrumptious.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin