Tuesday, January 29, 2013

June 2012 Cub Scout Camp

I went to Cub Scout camp with Dinoguy for a week this year (2012) as a parent leader. Princess came along and went to the little kids camp. Trainboy and Baby stayed with Fixitman and sometimes with friends during the day. I really wanted to go with him last year when I was a Wolf den leader, but Baby was too young to be separated from me for that long and it wasn't possible to bring him. I loved the experience. I loved being with all the boys and all the fun activities. Dinoguy had a blast also. I didn't take many pictures, but we did have fun.The weather was pretty good most of the week too - the last two days got into the 90's but we adjusted.
Cub scout camp is like Boy paradise
Earning his silver bullet

Learning to play golf

Meeting some animals
He loved the BB Gun range

Finding bones in owl pellets.

Dinoguy has red shorts, and loves archery
This coming year I am planning to go again. It was that much fun. Also, Trainboy and Dinoguy will both be at camp and Princess asks if she gets to go again so we will almost all get to go have fun. I don't think Baby will be potty trained in time so he'll have to stay home with Dad or friends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin