Monday, August 29, 2011

Fairy Tale Castles

We went to the Arboretum and enjoyed some activities and exploring the fairy tale castles they had set up. I took spring pictures of the kids too, motivated by the desire to get a cute picture of Baby while he's still a baby!
Love his smile!

Cheese!


She was so tired here
I think this is my favorite
Or maybe this
 
Happy Baby
An African throne they all loved and wanted their picture in
In The Throne of King Triton


Using Fairy wands as light sabers in front of the Easter Bunny
Me and baby, as photographed by Dinoguy

As you can see, we had some fun. Baby's hair was already getting a bit long too. On a random side note, I had two people stop and ask me about my sling that day. No one has ever even commented on it and both people loved it and wanted to know where to get one like it. (I made it myself back when Trainboy was a baby.)
Baby while I'm wearing him in the sling. You can see how his hair is getting in his eyes. (And that he's tired)
Snow White's castle


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin