On Friday we were invited to go swimming with some friends and had a blast. It was a well planned neighborhood pool with lots of kid friendly features that made it a great pool to play in for all ages of kids.Trainboy stayed close to me the first hour or so, exploring the splash area, the waterfall, kiddie pools and playing jump, one of his favorite things to do. When I got out to have a snack and rest, he returned quickly to the waterfall to play and got help from a friend in going over and over the waterfall. He was so independent after that I had to really keep my eye out for where he was playing.
Dinoguy jumped right in and explored the whole pool quickly. He loved being able to swim and play with friends and had a great time. His swimming skills are improving though I wouldn't call him a swimmer yet. He does well at the bouncing and paddling around as long as the water isn't deeper than him.
6 comments:
It was such a fun day! Glad you got some pics, even though your camera was dead.
That pool looks so inviting! Fun! My girls are like fishes when it comes to the water! It is awesome when kids aren't scared of the water...makes swim time even better!
Nice hat.
That looks like a really cool pool.
Looks like a fantastic pool. I'm jealous!
That was such a fun day! (and, I like your hat, too). :-)
it looks like you had soooooooo much fun!
Post a Comment