I had a lot of fun and planted my first letterbox. I had spent the previous day carving, printing clues and cooking so we would be able to have fun and enjoy the meet. I really enjoyed the meet, which was our second. The people we have met at letterboxing meets are wonderfully nice, extremely family friendly and interesting conversationalists. I got to exchange signature stamps with several other boxers I met, find personal traveler boxes with the clues, and also go find the new boxes others planted as well to go along with the Camelot theme of the meet.
Fixitman and Sarge played a lot of fetch in the nearby pond and Trainboy & Dinoguy had many adventures. They stamped some, played with the mystery castle and found a few stamps hidden in a fun way, played at the playground some and more.I took a camera but never took it out. Others from the meet uploaded their photos and here is a cute one of Trainboy & I stamping.
5 comments:
Those Home Depot boats are amazing!!
I really wish we could have met you at the Letterboxing get-together. Sounds like you had a great time.
So, how did you "go with" the Camelot theme? (dress-up? what? inquiring minds want to know). :-)
The theme has more to do with the letterboxes planted than anything else. Some one was going to bring pasties (a medieval treat) as well, but was unable to make it. We did have quite a feast though!
so does the whole Home Depot thing go all the way back to when we took a random trip there after washing the para-transit busses in provo? was that when you guys found out about it ?
cause thats freaking awesome that you guys are still going and building stuff for free...haha.
Hey yeah, that is the first time we went! How funny to remember that story! :)
Those boats are really cool! We have a Home Depot around the corner from our new house, We are going to have to go for their kids crafts!
Post a Comment