We went to our local park twice this week with different friends and had wonderful adventures.
On Wednesday we went and the kids ended up in the volleyball sand court. I walked Trainboy over to join his brother and discovered the reason they were having so much fun - it had a lake in it and was like a beach! The kids had an awesome time building sand castles and rivers and running around splashing in the water.
On Thursday we returned and got to feed baby ducklings at a really close range! I couldn't believe how close the mom let the kids, I guess it was because they were hungry. We also played on the waterfall/rocky area that kids love and then headed over to the friends house for a snack and more play. The kids had such a great time they didn't want to go home, even though Mom was ready for dinner and bed!
I am having trouble getting the pictures from my phone to this computer right now - I need to find the software CD, so until then, this post is pictureless. It was holding up my post queue though so I'm releasing it for now. Stay tuned for changes if you even see this message. :P
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun park!
Post a Comment