Sunday, June 08, 2008

Crafts and paints

Friday we started off with some kid chosen crafts. Trainboy chose making a giant Thomas train which he played with all day and Dinoguy chose a pirate hat and sword.
















Then a bit later they both decided to paint up a storm of pictures and had a blast mixing and testing colors and making masterpieces. Dinoguy told me one of his pictures was inspired by "Starry Night".


A bit later we had the rare occurrence of Dinoguy falling asleep while Trainboy stayed awake. He fell asleep in the middle of one of his adventures, though I can't tell you the details.




While they were crafting, playing & painting, I was busy planning and preparing for the next day...

4 comments:

RoniJoy said...

Awesome creativity!
Starry Night is one of little E's favorite paintings, too. (Yes, I think that is Blues Clues inspired as well). :-)
I LOVE the pic of Dinoguy crashed out! Too sweet!

mariann and Tory said...

ahhh....to be little and play until you pass out! That is the life I tell you!

Christa, Queen of the Blog said...

Adventures can be exhausting!

Karski Family said...

You have got to be the busiest mom I know! I'd better not show this blog to my girls, or they might want to move in with you! (Not to mention Aaron!) You always have something fun and adventurous planned!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin