Sunday, June 08, 2008

Explorations and Dinosaur hunts

There's always time for a little bit of exploration. :) Our two explorers dressed and prepped their backpacks with maps and other essentials for dinosaur adventures. We went to a dinosaur park (around the block) and hunted for dinosaurs. (This was a compromise from sailing a boat across the ocean to explore the world in a dino hunt. Thankfully they are easy to negotiate with right now.)

Our neighborhood has stegosauruses, apatosauruses and droemasaurids running around with volcanoes and dinosaur trees galore. We were lucky to make it safely!

I almost got eaten by a droemasaurid taking this shot of the boys hiding from it. Guess I'm a thrill seeker! Luckily I had my fierce dog as protection. :D

5 comments:

RoniJoy said...

Fantastic!!
I love it!
There's nothing more inspiring or amazing than a child's imagination. What fun!

Christa, Queen of the Blog said...

I am a little worried about you now, are you sure that is a safe neighborhood with all those dinos running around? ;-)

Chrispy said...

Wow what a day! I'm glad you escaped that narrow meeting with the... um.. whateverasaurus :) And I'm impressed that you were able to negotiate your way out of a trip around the world in a boat... that may have made you late for dinner, after all.

Karski Family said...

I absolutely love it!!! :)

Tiffany said...

What a fun and creative idea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin