Monday, April 07, 2008

Garden fun

Trainboy waters some of his stick flowers. He plants them, waters them, picks them, and shows me that they are growing.








Some of my herbs & plants - cilantro & thyme in the pot on the far right on the ground. Sage in a pot and Strawberries in a pot on the top. Oregano & Mint in the pot on the left, and my lantana flowers in the box.



My tarragon, rosemary & parsley in the pot on the left, and a whole lot of basil in the pot on the right.










I wonder where Dinoguy might be?













Dinoguy worked on teaching Sarge to "mush" today. We've been enjoying the movie Balto lately. :)

6 comments:

Maren said...

M,
My sister started a blog trying to gather more Vegetable as a main dish recipes, she has gotten in to the Michael Pollan books and is just trying to eat better. It is for anyone to join and I thought you might have some good Ideas, recipes and thoughts the blog is
http://www.lessmeat.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

I'm worried that Spring will never come here in Utah (we had snow yesterday!). I want to dig and plant!

Maren said...

can we link to your food blog?

KMDuff said...

Of course! :) Links are great. :)

Kristi said...

I'm jealous you've been able to dig in the dirt already. I snowed here again last night. Sigh. But it's supposed to be sunny and in the 60s this weekend, so I'm excited about that. Still no planting, though, since we're moving in a month.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Let me know how your strawberries turn out. I love strawberries and need to plant some of my own.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin