So instead, I am posting a celebratory 104th post. :) When I finally started blogging last year, (and its almost a year to date!) I wasn't really sure what I had to say on a blog. But I felt like it would be a great way to share and keep in contact with friends and family, which it is.
It's also been a great way to share some of the fun photos we are always taking of our adorable children. I've also enjoyed connecting and sharing with new friends who share some of my educational philosophies. It has also been good for me to just spend the time writing regularly. I play with numbers in my head all the time and games like Suduko all the time, but I love words too, and have started playing games and enjoying them more, instead of feeling tortured by the search for the right words.
But I digress. My celebratory post is about 104 things I want to do in the next 1095 days. I chose those numbers because this is my 104th post, and 1095 days is 3 years from now. Seemed reasonable. I saw this idea of making such a list on a friends blog - and now I am off to make my own list of things.
I don't really have any big things I've learned about blogging to share. All I can say is I'm glad I have this record of some of the things in our life. I think I will do the blog books at some point and that can be my scrapbook. :)
4 comments:
I did a blog book of our 2007 blog...and LOVED it. It was definitely a process. I've done other photobooks before, and it was a little more cumbersome working with all the text from our blog. But in the end I LOVED the finished product.
Happy * day~
Here's to many more blog posts!
I love the pic asleep at the computer.
Post a Comment