Here's Dinoguy & Trainboy having an extremely healthy free lunch at the civic center after we spent all morning picking up trash in the neighborhood.The trash picking up was a bit stressful to me, I thought it'd be fun to bring Sarge, but it really wasn't. The boys had never walked so much in one stretch and were quite tired by the end.
I believe we had a good amount of fun, they rode their scooters around and liked playing with the latex gloves they gave us to pick up the trash.
We also felt very thanked with the food, and other handouts, including reuseable shopping bags, fluorescent lightbulbs, handouts, coloring books, crayons & pencils, and oh yes, the free tickets to Six Flags we won in the raffle!
4 comments:
That sounds like ya'll had a good time. Did you bring a scooper for Sarge? or leave that for others to pick up? Haha. Yea Six-Flags!
woohoo!
I love six flags!
Must be the time of year for this. The annual clean-up day in memory of my father (who started it) is Saturday. I'm baking cookies! A raffle is a good idea, too.
Which Six Flags do you live near?
Six Flags over Texas is right here in the DFW area.
Post a Comment