We went to a local park with friends this past week and took Sarge with us in the truck. Our park days are numbered as the weather is starting to get too hot to be outside in the afternoon, but we had a great time.
While I brought my camera, I never used it, but luckily my friend did and took these great photos. (Which is why I am in some of them!)
Sarge showed how awesome of a dog he is and was wonderful with all the kids who wanted to walk him and take him around. When he needed a break he would go sit under the picnic table, it was really cute. Toward the end he lay down near me and a sweet baby friend who loved patting and touching the dog so much! I wish I had a video of her cute squeals of delight at being able to be near the dog.
Another friend brought her adorable puppy as well for the kids to meet and play with. He was such a well behaved puppy! The kids did play on the playgrounds and we also went on some nature hikes on some nearby trails, but the dogs were definitely the big hit of the day.
10 comments:
That is so awesome that you include your dog. He looks like a lot of fun.
Awww I wish I hadn't gotten the wrong park!! It looks like you all had a blast, including Sarge. Hopefully next time you'll bring him along too!
We had SO MUCH fun with Sarge! I hope he makes it to some more park days with you!
hi Mimi its mark even though im using moms username i think that its nice you could go to the park any time with other homeschoolers i wish i could have done that when i was in 4th grade it seems soooooooo fun
Love YA,
M. Sam
:)
Hi Sweetie..
This time it's Mom.
We had a nice day for Memorial Day. We had friends over and then went and hit a few balls at the driving range.
Mark Samuel and I were playing badmitten when the wicked north wind came and blew our warm temperatures back south. It was an eeiry thing to watch. One minute it was 78 and then we heard this swoooooosh coming through the trees to the north east of us... When it hit the temperature dropped 10 degrees instantly. .. so we packed it up and came inside.. but we had a nice hot day.. a nice fun day.
hope you did too.
Loved the Blog... really fun. Love Mom.
It's so nice to have our computer set up so I could check all the blogs and see what everyone was up to. Looks like you guys are having fun! Aren't dogs great? I'm still trying to decide if I should venture taking our chihuahua to the park. He's not as tolerant of kids as Sarge is.
We had so much fun! Thank you for hanging out with us and taking pity on the fact we couldn't leave no matter how hot it got ;-)
Um, could you send some hot weather this way? It was 53 today. FIFTY-THREE.
*sigh* Yes, I'm bitter.
Dinoguy is getting TALL! Fixitman better watch out. He might lose his job of getting things off of the top shelf soon.
p.s. can you send some of your weather our way? we've already gotten into triple digits.
Post a Comment