Friday, May 02, 2008

Up in a tree

We spent a bunch of time at parks this week. On Wednesday, I looked over to the other side of a park and saw this:
Now to give you a bit more perspective, I walked over closer and took another picture:
Hmmm, maybe I should back up the focus to help you see how high up he is.
He was way up that tree. Mom is taking pictures to help her stay calm at this point. Where's his brother?I think he's wondering how he can get up that tree too.
Later on they built a campfire out of rocks and grass under that same tree. It was a really neat playground, but the boys played mostly with the awesome trees all around it.

Trees are awesome. Here's a big beautiful shade tree in our back yard to go with the beautiful big one in our front yard. I love our beautiful trees. I hope you have some great trees in your life. If not, go plant a tree! :D

3 comments:

L. Conkey Shaw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
L. Conkey Shaw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christa, Queen of the Blog said...

Trees are cool ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin