The past week has flown by and been full of fun and excitement. I was too lazy to download pictures or blog, so now I will post a few things quickly to try and catch up.

Weather wise -we had warm weather and we cleaned the car, and then it snowed overnight. (First snow in TX for us!) Then it was warm, then it got cold and snowed again. The daffodils have all bloomed here and a few trees are covered in blossoms, so it is an early spring snow, that mostly turned our yard into a large puddle.
Sorry that the picture is just of a car with snow on it. It only snowed in the middle of the night, and I took a picture of it then, because the snow was mostly gone in the morning.
The kids were super excited about the snow. The kids looked out the window when I pointed out the remaining snow and then returned to TV watching. When they asked about it a little later, it was all melted.

We have cut down more sucker trees in the back yard and its starting to look a lot nicer. Hopefully the big ones that are left aren't all dead! If so, oh well. The yard is a big pile of mud mostly, though grass is starting to grow in some of the brown spots and we hope to get a decent yard, and some gardening spots as well. Lots of work, especially when you are doing the cutting old school with a bow saw, clippers & a hatchet. I just keep thinking its good for building muscles, and Dinoguy thinks it is just plain old fun. Sarge also enjoys gnawing on the branches.

Sarge graduated from Beginner obedience class. He can crawl, spin, shake, sit, lie down, come, stay and go up on command. He is doing well, and is almost a year old. I have hopes to take him thru more obedience classes to get his Canine Good Citizen and become a Therapy dog. He is such a sweet loving dog, I think it would be a great way for us to give service and also give him more purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment