Thursday, March 13, 2008

Go to the Aquarium!

We went to the aquarium again this week. We've gone once every month on average now, making our membership more than worth it. Ironically, the fish part of the aquarium is not where we spend most of our time, but the animal jungle part. The hardest part of the aquarium is dealing with field trips that are there too. If we manage to go when it is mostly empty, we have an awesome time.

This past time there were way too many field trip classes at the aquarium and it was overcrowded in spots. We managed to have fun anyway, as you can see from their smiling faces? Umm...right. They both would prefer a turn with the camera over having their picture taken.

Okay, here's your turn with the camera Dinoguy:
What a nice picture of the fish!














I like that one too! Okay, let's give your brother a turn.











Hey that is a great photo of a penguin Trainboy! And it is even in focus! Woohoo, you're getting better!












They took many more pictures than that, I honestly never know what pictures I am going to get when they take their turn, but hey, as much as they get their picture taken, the desire to learn how to take pictures makes sense and it is kind of fun to watch the skills develop.

We ended up playing in the gift shop for about a half hour at the end. Dinoguy didn't find anything worthy of his spending money surprisingly and Trainboy became attached to a very pricey stuffed shark that I was sorely tempted to buy. But I stuck to the budget, gave him a big hug and we got to see something we've never gotten to see before - the Mayan dancers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin