Trainboy has been a puppy quite a bit of the time for the past few weeks. So he has moved on from building nests for baby birds to building "cages" for puppies. (Sarge sleeps in a kennel, which Trainboy calls a cage.) Dinoguy needed his own fort after it was discovered that Trainboy's was just right for one little puppy and no more, so Fixitman came to the rescue and helped them create a wall of fort fun. I think its great that he's putting all his building knowledge to good use.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Forts and more
Trainboy has been a puppy quite a bit of the time for the past few weeks. So he has moved on from building nests for baby birds to building "cages" for puppies. (Sarge sleeps in a kennel, which Trainboy calls a cage.) Dinoguy needed his own fort after it was discovered that Trainboy's was just right for one little puppy and no more, so Fixitman came to the rescue and helped them create a wall of fort fun. I think its great that he's putting all his building knowledge to good use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Forts are awesome! As a kid, I used to LOVE crawling into tight spaces and imagining I was in another land... when I was really little, there was a cupboard in the living room where I'd hide, imagining there was a secret doorway out the other side. I have a whole post waiting to be written about Jonathan's nests (as we call them). He sleeps in them for weeks at a time!
Post a Comment