Here's hoping 3/14 is full of tasty pies for you! Dinoguy and Trainboy helped me make an orange meringue pie that was delicious!
Dinoguy chose the recipe based on what we had in the fridge - Trainboy added imaginary trains to the batter. Both took turns helping stir and cook the curd filling, and rolling out the crust.
Then we went to a park day pi party and had pie, cookies, circular brownies and played with other round and circular objects. I love Pi Day! :) (Even more so when its just a fun excuse to eat pie!)
(Pi is the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of any circle for those who may have forgetten.) Pi = Circumference / Diameter. It is an irrational, never ending, never repeating number and is actually pronounced "pee" in Greek, or so I've been told. But we'll keep calling it pi(e) so we can eat pie on pi day! (And of course, pizza pie for dinner!)
Visit my food blog for the pie recipe!
1 comment:
Oh man, I wish I could think of cool projects like this! And not just for the pie, though that certainly helps. :)
Post a Comment