It does present a storage problem to some extent, the floaty container is currently just sitting on a high closet shelf, b/c the containers it came in were not reusable and I had no idea what to do with it.
This was our first activity in a lovely long Sunday afternoon of game playing. Last Sunday of course, b/c I procrastinated scanning in the Chuck E Cheese pictures for a week and a half so I have a back log of things I want to blog about and not enough time to do it all at once, so the back long continues.
Note the difference in the background between the two photos. The first one is framed so you can't see the messy cart or the disarray on the shelves, but sadly, I like the second photo better for the kids faces, even though it shows that my kitchen is not clean. Oh well. Life happens right? :)
Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised at how much fun we have had with the moon sand - building a castle and then destroying it and then repeating. The boys really enjoyed it, at least, they did once we started taking turns, alternating between that and making patterns with the connect 4 board. (Which we have yet to actually play according to the actual "rules". There are just too many other fun ways to play with it!)
2 comments:
Yeah, I thought that stuff looked like fun, but I've never gotten it becuase of the mess factor. You've got me tempted though.
My son bought moon sand not too long ago but has only played with it once. It was a mess, but I should get it out again - he's probably forgotten about it!
Post a Comment