Friday, February 01, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

Drawings
We met some friends at Chuck E Cheese on a cold day here and had a blast! I hadn't been to a Chuck E Cheese since I was a little girl, and wasn't sure what to expect, but we had such a great time!














The boys had so much fun exploring and trying out various arcade games, Fixitman joined us for a bit at his lunch break and had a ball too. The thing I liked best was that it was just 1 token for every game, and I had great coupons for cheap tokens!

We stayed almost all day playing and having fun with friends. I forgot my camera, but luckily my kids liked the ride that gave a souvenir photo and so we have a bunch of those as well as the novelty drawing photo machine that we tried out. Trainboy rode the photo car ride at least 11 times, though he played on it more than he took photos . He wasn't really aware of the photo being taken most of the times.







Dinoguy liked the photos he saw of other kids and tried it out a few times. What's better than a car ride photo with a mouse named Chuck? Good times.


1 comment:

Mel said...

These pictures are too cute! Chuck E. Cheese is a fun place to hang out with the kids.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin