Friday, January 04, 2008

Sleeping & Eating


Sometimes your body betrays you when your little. It demands rest, even if you don't want to miss anything and you fall asleep in fun places. While playing toys, watching TV, or eating.

I managed to remember to grab the camera and capture this video before Fixitman carried him to his bed for an evening nap that sadly did not continue until morning. Oh well. :) It's still a fun video!

I snapped a picture of my new rug and wall color in the living room the other day...I love this rug, and it was on clearance, so even better! :) The color in the living room is the subtlest. It is called "oyster" and is a creamy light pale yellowy almost tan. The idea is to make the room feel bigger but still be warmer than a white. I'm happy with it...(especially since the room was burnt orange before).

I will remember to take pictures of the tree out front and the colors in the other rooms at some point! (Unfortunately you can't see the wall color in the kitchen in the video above. Oh well.)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my heavens, that video is hilarious! It's amazing he managed to stay in his chair!

Decorating a new place is so much fun! I'm hoping the next place we're at will be flexible and let us paint the walls, since we'll probably rent for awhile instead of buying. I HATE white walls!

McKay Missy and Boys said...

The vidoe was a treat to watch. I was amazed that he kept eating!

Ashlee Marie said...

Soooo cute, I laughed and laughed.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin