
Here is a photo of our tree and front of the house. Isn't it a gorgeous tree? Love the tree. I also love that it is basically an evergreen here, since it never gets too cold. Did I mention it was in the high 50's today? We played outside some, it was a good day!

Here is a doorway in the kitchen, showing the beautiful color and how it goes with the tile. Ignore the boxes in the background, they are mostly gone now. :) We spent a long time choosing this color and I love it. It is a shade lighter than "brown teepee" and a shade deeper than "pecan sandie". Aren't those great names?

Here is the boys room, which is "Thomas" blue. Honestly, we found this paint in a new can in the garage of our old house, it had never been opened and the boys liked it enough that it became their room color! Free paint is the best!

Here is the couch in the corner of our master bedroom. I don't know if you can see this color great in the photo. It is called "icelandic", and is a pale bluish purple, depending on the light. I love it! (Purple is the best color in the world, thanks for asking. ;) )

Lastly we have Trainboy's train table in the living room corner, so you can be reminded about the pale "oyster" walls in there. Now you have been on a tour of our beautiful paint colors in our wonderful new home! :)
8 comments:
Love your paint colors! Sometimes I like to go to the paint section of walmart or home depot and just stare at all the paint chips. There are so many colors I'd like to try on my walls at some point. I'm crossing my fingers that our next place (which we'll probably rent) will let us paint. I HATE white walls!
Great color choices! It looks good, can't wait to see it in real life! I just found out last night that my parents will be here TONIGHT! So Last night I stayed up until 3 painting over all the boys "artwork" around the house. It needs another layer, but will have to do for now... Nothing like the stress of my clean freak parents coming to see my cluttery, messy house.
I love the names of paint! Thanks for letting us know what they are *grin*. I have butter, grass green, and miami spice in my house, but ocean pearl is my favorite color in the house, and maybe my favorite color name, too.
Jessica
I love the blue in your boys room. So fun to have a new house and how great to finally be able to paint something so it feels like yours. Congrats!
Holy cow! That is one big tree!! Here's hoping no major tornados come ripping right through your neighborhood :)
Congrats on the paint job! I cant stand doing it - and it takes forever with all the coats and drying.
picking the paint was one of my favorite parts of moving into our house! Looks good.
I'm impressed with the paint!
I get so frustrated doing it.
Not the walls. But the light fixtures, and the borders, and the corners, and the drips....
:)
Which is why mine isn't done!
I'm glad you're happy in your new home.
Steph
It was great to hear from you! I love your great big tree. I bet it is so nice having your own place and being settled. I can't wait for our turn! Love your cooking abc's...I think I'll try the oreo truffle first..I little scared of cooking but I want to get better!!
Post a Comment