Welcome 2008!
I think I will start using nicknames instead of initials for my family. L will be Dinoguy and H will be Trainboy. DH will be Fixitman. I'm not super creative there, but Dinoguy loves dinosaurs, Trainboy plays trains several hours each day and Fixitman loves to fix things, so there are my new family nicknames and why I chose them.
We are busy moving furniture around to how we like it, unpacking boxes and training Sarge. He is a smart dog and learns quickly. Our first big excursion into the world again will be later this week on a field trip with friends. Which is good since I have learned from questions asked by Dinoguy that he didn't completely understand this move...He thought we'd moved to another state and new job and new friends again. I quickly explained we were still in TX and still near his friends and Fixitman had the same job, but I guess having to go to a new church and the new house made him think otherwise.
Trainboy is doing better, he isn't carrying his bedding everywhere anymore, just some places. Which is good, since the floors aren't exactly clean all the time anymore with a dog. I'm going to be mopping & sweeping 1-2 times a day it looks like. Guess that's what happens.
I love little random things like this. :) If only there were 61 copies of me to help get all the cleaning/moving done LOL. Like in the movie Multiplicity, I doubt that would work out great, but sometimes...
I think I will start using nicknames instead of initials for my family. L will be Dinoguy and H will be Trainboy. DH will be Fixitman. I'm not super creative there, but Dinoguy loves dinosaurs, Trainboy plays trains several hours each day and Fixitman loves to fix things, so there are my new family nicknames and why I chose them.
We are busy moving furniture around to how we like it, unpacking boxes and training Sarge. He is a smart dog and learns quickly. Our first big excursion into the world again will be later this week on a field trip with friends. Which is good since I have learned from questions asked by Dinoguy that he didn't completely understand this move...He thought we'd moved to another state and new job and new friends again. I quickly explained we were still in TX and still near his friends and Fixitman had the same job, but I guess having to go to a new church and the new house made him think otherwise.
Trainboy is doing better, he isn't carrying his bedding everywhere anymore, just some places. Which is good, since the floors aren't exactly clean all the time anymore with a dog. I'm going to be mopping & sweeping 1-2 times a day it looks like. Guess that's what happens.
| HowManyOfMe.com | ||
|
I love little random things like this. :) If only there were 61 copies of me to help get all the cleaning/moving done LOL. Like in the movie Multiplicity, I doubt that would work out great, but sometimes...
No comments:
Post a Comment