Friday, September 21, 2007

Too Much Fun? part 1

Too much fun whats that mean
It's like too much money, theres no such thing
It's like a girl too pretty, with too much class
Being too lucky, a car too fast
No matter what they say I've done, well I ain't never had too much fun --Trace Adkins song

If you aren't a country fan, I'm sorry. The song was in my head by yesterday evening as we wrapped up a long day of fun.

We started off riding the train to the Dallas World Aquarium to visit it with friends. I made a map of the cross streets to make sure I didn't get lost - and then left it at home. But we didn't get lost and had a great time.

L&H really enjoyed the aquarium and had lot of fun showing things to their friends. We were there most of the day, and saw the sea otters and penguins get fed. We also had a nice lunch and were very tired by the time we headed home.

The photos are H sitting on a rock looking at some worm things and L looking at the penguins with a friend. I took lots of photos, it was hard to choose just a few to share.

Whenever the kids had run off in the aquarium, they were easy to locate. They kept running in to the aquarium book store to read!

H fell asleep on the train ride home, complicating the ride home. Pardon the expression, taking a self photo is always strange.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin