![]() |
| Okay I did make my favorite Fudge Pecan Pie. And it took all of my energy. |
![]() |
| Car ride! |
![]() |
| Let's go eat! |
![]() |
| Sweet kids table. Trainboy was ticked to have to sit there while Dinoguy was at the "big" table. |
![]() |
| Some of the food. |
My mom came to help me after baby's birth and while she was here we took some pictures, my goal being to have a decent family photo for Christmas cards. Mom had a new camera she was playing with so it was fun for her too I think.
| My mom & I. People tell me now that we look alike. |
| My 5 boys |
![]() |
| Family Photo, pretty good! |
| Silly family photo |
| Another fun one |
| She also let Princess paint her nails and surprised Grandpa when she got home. This is a picture of Princess peeking through s door knob hole at her. |







No comments:
Post a Comment