This fake wall tree at the doctor fascinates my kids. They keep trying to climb it.
![]() |
| Yummy...Peppermint Chocolate sandwich cookies with sprinkles! |
![]() |
| What a contrast - Big brother and baby brother |
![]() |
| They are watching a movie I think. So no focus on the picture. Sigh. |
![]() |
| Loves to eat his fist. |
![]() |
| Nap with Dad. |
Sorry for the odd picture - I had to take it myself sadly. But I got a fabulous haircut that I love in early December. It was perfect timing because it meant my hair looked great at my sister's wedding!
![]() |
| Love that he fell asleep with his brother |
![]() |
| Baby fencer pose |
![]() |
![]() |
| Look Mom, I got my hands unswaddled! Hah! |
![]() |
| They don't really understand why he isn't super excited about toys like they are! |
![]() |
| Christmas Dino Jammies! |
























No comments:
Post a Comment