Sunday, December 09, 2007

Christmas Ballet


Though the thought of taking very active boys to a normal ballet where you are supposed to sit very still sends me into anxiety attacks, a friend arranged for us to attend a daytime performance aimed at local schools. We were given the front 2 rows for our "homeschool" group. Since it was public school kids, being quiet wasn't an issue. Our kids were amazingly well behaved in comparison. :P

L loved it and thought it was awesome. H wasn't excited to attend and used the camera (without flash) as a toy to keep him amused. So I have a lot of photos of the dark. But he did get some shots of the dancers, though they aren't super clear. Artsy really. :D

Afterward another romp at the park in the wonderful Texas weather completed another wonderful day of fun this week. Did I mention we love Texas? It has so many fun things to do, we've made friends, the weather is awesome...it is a nice place to live. :)

1 comment:

Libby said...

That's fun. I'm taking Eliza to the New York Ballet to see the Nutcracker soon. Talk about pressure to keep your little ones quiet. I'm a little nervous.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin