Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Of Jungles & Fish

On Saturday we went to the Festival at Utah Lake. We went because I wanted the boys to get to try fishing, since it was free fishing day in Utah. But we don't have any equipment so while we got to do some cool activities, we didn't do any real fishing. But L got to do the fishing video which involved a real fishing pole, so it was cool. We also made fish hats, saw an owl & hawk, and took a boat tour of the lake. There were several fun booths there as well. It was a cool festival overall.

Later that day, L helped me pull down some of the grapevines that refuse to die. I just don't like grapevines growing inside my garage, or killing my roses or other plants. The irony being grapevines enjoy being cut back. L loved it though. He said we were going through the jungle.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We've been swimming several times in this hot weather. The boys love it. I love summer. So much fun to have outside. It is wonderful.

One week until moving day! I think we'll be ready. And I learned today about some COOL places in Texas to go visit - Fossil Rim and Dinosaur Valley State Park. I'm excited about them!

And the best news of all: I turned in the last of the paperwork for my master's degree, so that I am completely done with my degree now! YEAH!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin