I continued to try to get a good picture, despite the adverse conditions of having a camera phone and it being dusk or night time.
![]() |
| On the far right, discussing things with coach (wearing a backpack) |
![]() |
| His signature split leg ready position. (Far right) |
![]() |
| Cool picture of the moon and evening star. |
![]() |
| He is second from the left here, in the same stride position as above. |
![]() |
| Second from the right also. |
![]() |
| At the very end of the season I learned that their jerseys were reversible depending on if they were the "home" or "away" team! |
Fixitman usually had work so it was me and the younger siblings on the sidelines. I had two methods of keeping them happy during games. Playing on tablets and playing ball. They took turns with both.
![]() |
| Siblings playing on the tablet during the game. |
![]() |
| Little Guy playing soccer during the football game. |
![]() |
| His turn on the tablet. |
![]() |
| Princess plays soccer. |
![]() |
| It perfectly matched her outfit! |
![]() |
| She just thought it was a fun accessory to wear! |
![]() |
| Look Mom, I dumped our water on myself! |
![]() |
| Trainboy is right in front of the umpire in yellow. He is participating in the coin flip to start the game. |
![]() |
| After the first game and almost losing his glasses several times,we had to get him a strap to hold his glasses on! |
![]() |
| He is on the left, closest to the camera |
![]() |
| If only I had the side or front view here instead of the back! |


















No comments:
Post a Comment