Little Guy celebrated 3 years of life in October. It was a fun birthday. We had a couple family friends come over and join us in celebrating his birthday with his favorite dinner items and cake.
 |
| Playing with his remote control fire engine after Fixitman resoldered the connections.Coincidental that it happened on his birthday he could use it again, but he was thrilled! |
 |
| He ask for a dragon cake. Since his favorite movie is "How to Train Your Dragon" wings were the most important feature. I used the Wilton Dinosaur pan and added chocolate wings. (My awesome sister's suggestion) |
|
After eating salad, mac & cheese and hot dogs, it was time for cake!
After cake he opened his presents.
 |
| Photobombing by a family friend. |
 |
| Haha I cropped the photobomber out of this picture. |
 |
| These two boys are good friends. Dinoguy loves to hold babies also. |
 |
| Love this picture. :) |
In trying to figure out what to get the three year old boy who has everything (because he has older brothers!) I thought of getting him a pet fish. So we went to the pet store and he picked out a baby beta fish. I have never had a pet fish and as soon as we got home and started to set it up, the lunacy of this started to settle in. I had taken responsibility for another life again! Ack!
Sometimes his fish' name is Wendy, sometimes it is Peter Pan. I guess it depends on if he believes it to be a girl or boy fish at the time. The good news is the fish is still alive, almost two months later! Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment