Independence Day 2012 found us still moving into our new home. I wanted to spend the day at the beach, but we put together the swing set and trampoline for the kids instead.
 |
| Our new backyard |
 |
| The yard already had this fabulous sand box in it that Princess & Baby enjoyed immediately. |
In the evening we headed to the city firework show. We were pleasantly surprised at the crowd size. It was a good sized crowd and yet it was not crazy busy like we were expecting. Adjusting to living in a smaller town is going to take us some time.
 |
| Baby found a better way to get around at the firework show |
 |
| I guess the flash was too bright. |
 |
| I have quite a few pictures where everything is in focus but her face. She has last minute moving skills I guess. |
 |
| Flash too bright again? |
Overall the kids enjoyed the fireworks set to music by the city orchestra. Riding the buses to and from our car may have been more exciting for them. Dinoguy and I had some interesting discussions about building and living in deep underground places while waiting for the bus.
No comments:
Post a Comment