We finally went and explored Galveston beach as a family at the end of August. It isn't very far away and is a decent day trip. We had a great time!
 |
| Both older boys ran into the ocean immediately after getting there. |
 |
| Baby loved the water. He was always running into it, and then surprised by the saltiness. |
 |
| There was great sand on the beach for building. It was very different from the SC beaches I am used to though. |
 |
| We built a bunch of different castles and water pathways. |
 |
| Dinoguy enjoyed being buried in the sand until a bird landed on his face. |
 |
| Of course Baby wanted to be buried also after seeing his brother! |
I took so many pictures, I hope these few give you a sense of the fun we had. I just have so many lovely memories as a child at the beach in South Carolina. I hope my children also get similar memories of the joy of playing on the beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment